City of Melbourne
Representing Local Residents. Ratepayers and Businesses Equally – Issues include:
STOP THE WAR ON CARS
- Review of Melbourne’s Bicycle network and improve traffic flow in the City. End Traffic Congestion by fixing LaTrobe Street and other cross city roads.
- Safer roads for (All) users including Pedestrians, Motorcyclists, disabled and the elderly Commuter Parking.
- Shared access to the Road Network.
Improved Pedestrian Safety, remove Bicycles from the Yarra Promenade
Better planning South Yarra, South Bank, Carlton, Parkville, East Melbourne, Docklands and the whole city. – Protecting our Heritage and Local
Save Queen Victoria Market:
- Trade 7 days a week.
- Car Park under existing Car Park (Open space above) –
End the rorts and junkets
- No free booze Bar.
- Limited Overseas travel
Replace Lord Mayor’s Limo with an electric vehicle. Inclusive Melbourne:
Melbourne Family Friendly:
Establish a Strategy Plan to increase activities to make Melbourne more family friendly.
Increased accountability and transparency. Reduce expenditure lower rates.
Review of Melbourne’s external boundaries and electoral system with the aim of establishing a Greater Melbourne City Council that incorporates City of Port Philip, The former City of Prahran and the City of Yarra with 21 Councillors (3 members x 7 wards) .
- improved local amenity.
- MetroRail Stations to include local shops and services.
Tunnel under Punt Road between the Yarra and Nepean Highway and grade separation along Hoddle Street.
- Save the Historic Number 8 South Yarra Tram –
Access to Justice and customer ability to control and dispute a raising costs of a legal services is my primary area of the legal practice, as the costs lawyer trading under name of Victorian Legal Cost Assessors.
Melbourne should be for Melbournians first and for investors second. The streets should be cleaner and the buildings more presentable with readable numbers clearly marked.
STOP THE WAR ON CARS – VOTE LIGHT ON THE HILL TEAM
Voting is by post,
You must number all teams in the Lord Mayor Leadership Ballot. O the Council ballot paper you can either vote above the line Just tick one box above the line) or vote for all 44 candidates below the line.